Aholab Signal Processing laboratory is proud to announce the release of its TTS as open source. Two different projects has been packaged so far:
- AhoTTS: Text-to-Speech conversor for Basque and Spanish. It includes linguistic processing and built voices for the languages aforementioned. Its acoustic engine is based on hts_engine and it uses a high quality vocoder called AhoCoder.
- AhoTTS Multingual: Text-to-Speech conversor for Basque, Spanish, Catalan, Galician and English. It includes linguistic processing and built voices for all the languages aforementioned. Its acoustic engine is based on hts_engine and it uses a high quality vocoder called AhoCoder.
Project Title: Iparrahotsa: desarrollo de una voz sintética para el euskera estándar de Iparralde
Finnaced by: EUROREGION (Aquitaine-Euskadi)
Project manager: Inma Hernaez
Participants:UPV/EHU, IKER UMR5478 (CNRS)
Team: Inma Hernáez, Eva Navas, Iñaki Sainz, Dani Erro, Agustín Alonso
Begin date: Jan-2012
End date: Dec-2014.
- New Master Thesis
- Aholab member awarded with Ikerbasque research fellowship
- PhD Presentation: Ibon Saratxaga
- Welcome to Aholab
- TV-Social - Low Cost Telebista
- BUCEADOR: Information search engine for multilingual audiovisual contents
- BERBATEK: Herramientas y tecnologías para el impulso de las tecnologías de la lengua
- AhoTTS in your browser