The 10th Summer Workshop on Multimodal Interfaces
eNTERFACE 2014 – Call for Participation
This is the list of projects that have been selected to be carried out
in this edition of eNTERFACE (more detailed information about all of
them can be found on the official website):
1. Auracle: how are the salient cues situated in audiovisual content?
2. A character animation authoring platform for the 99%
3. Exploring stylistics of expert gestures and singing voice with motion
capture and reactive statistical mapping
4. MILLA - Multimodal interactive language learning agent
5. Online platform for obtaining personalized synthetic voices
6. Quantification of the alteration in the resting state networks for
measuring brain pathologies and diseases
7. The smart attentive room - Can we measure in a noninvasive way, the
attention behavior that a user has in a room?
If you are a senior/junior researcher or a PhD/MS/undergraduate student
working on similar topics and you want to collaborate in (at least) one
of these projects, please prepare a short CV in electronic format along
with a list of skills you can offer to the team and fill in the
application form available on the official website. The project leaders
will select their team members among the applicants.
eNTERFACE’14 has no registration fee and lodging prices will be highly
Deadline for application:
Notification of acceptance to participants:
Basque Continuous Speech Recognition for Basque
When: January 30th, Thursday
Time: 11:30 - 12:30
Where: Faculty of Eng. Bilbao, P3B2S (B Building, 3th Floor)
XVII Bilera Filosofikoa
Uztailak 22, astelehena, XVII (gutxi gora behera) Bilera Filosofikoa ospatuko dugu. Aurten, leku berri bat aukeratu dugu bilera egiteko. Handik, bazkaltzera joango gara, eta gero ... gerokoa!
"La fase en los modelos armónicos de la señal de voz: estrategias de representación, tratamiento y aplicaciones"
Ibon Saratxaga Couceiro
Monday, 5th March
at 11.00, "Aula de Grados" de la ETSI
Place: Faculty of Engineering Room: P1A1 (Aula de Grados) Time: 11.00 - 13.00