ISCA will offer grants to students up to an amount of 500€ in order to help them attend eNTERFACE14, mainly to cover accommodation and travel expenses.
The requirements to apply for a grant are the following:
- Acceptance in one of the eNTERFACE14 teams
- Attendance to the whole eNTERFACE14 workshop (4 weeks) A minimum of two weeks attending eNTERFACE
- Accommodation at the Blas de Otero Residence
- Sworn statement that the applicant has not received funding from other sources
- Accommodation expenses will be reimbursed at the residence rates
All the expenses must be properly justified at the time of reimbursement. Priority will be given to candidates attending eNTERFACE for a longer period. The maximum amount of the grants will be adjusted in accordance to the number of applicants (it will never exceed 500€). Then, grants will be awarded according to the available budget.
The aim of these grants is to ensure a broad representation of the scientific topics of the workshop and a cross-section of the international scientific community as wide as possible. Researchers who are unemployed or coming from low income-level countries are also encouraged to apply. Applicants from all countries are eligible.
Applicants should complete the application form with additional documents and send it by email to enterface14aholab.ehu.es (subject: ‘ISCA GRANTS FOR ENTERFACE14’). The additional documents to be attached in PDF format are:
- Curriculum Vitae with academic records
- Complete list of previous publications
- Recommendation letter (email is acceptable) from the Director of your Laboratory